Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So this is a little late but here it is.


Last Wednesday was Daniel's and my third anniversary. We celebrated by getting Chinese take out and then went to see the new Harry Potter movie. We really enjoyed it. Thanks to some friends that babysat our little kiddos! Bens was super good for them and Kimber cried almost the whole time. It may be a while before we go to a movie again! This is the first cake that I have made for our anniversary. I had a bit of extra icing so I just added what I could to it!


The other day Daniel called me over to see how our little girl was posing. She is a real cutie!

She started to move but still so cute. Kimber has started to remind me a lot of Brooke when she was younger. Specifically when she is sleeping Kimbers mouth sits like Brooke's did.

Kimber a great little girl. She has been doing really well staying up in the evenings lately which makes for better nights. I worried that I wouldn't get a baby this time that slept as well as Bens but she has proved me wrong! I'm ok with that!

Bens has enjoyed playing in his sand box. He was telling me that the wheel barrow was a truck!

It really is nice to have something for him to play with on our cement pad of a backyard until he starts throwing the sand in the house!

Last night Bens got the much needed haircut he has needed since before Kimber was born. With the heat his hair has just been sticking to his head... hopefully he will feel a little cooler!

I don't have any pictures of this but Bens got bit on the cheek the other night by one of his friends. His cheek bruised pretty good but it is doing well now. It kinda goes with the rest of the bumps, bruises and cuts on his face these days. He likes to stand on his toys which means that he falls off of them a lot! Well what can I say... he is a little boy!

Have a great day!

2 comments:

Brittany Roscheck said...

Time really does fly! Happy 3rd! I like the photo shoot of little Kimber. She is so darling. I love that they can just fall asleep in your hands.

Katie said...

Congratulations on your anniversary!! Way to go :)