Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, August 6, 2009

Sad Day.

Well... today is sad. I found out this morning that my Grandma died. I knew it was coming but that still doesn't prepare you for it. This is the first death in the family that I have really dealt with. I did hope that Grandma wouldn't have to deal with everything she has been dealing with over a long period of time but it was still a shock to hear it this morning. Daniel and I are trying to figure out how we are going to get me back up to Canada for the funeral. Yes this will be my third time back in Canada since the beginning of June! (side note... last weeks trip to the Okanagan was great... more to come later)

Two weeks ago there was a celebration in Magrath for my Grandma as she turned 80 in May. I wasn't able to go to it but it sounded like it was a nice program. I am grateful that I was able to see Grandma so much over the time that I was in Canada and that she was able to meet my little Kimber Anne.


Four generation picture of Innis women.

2 comments:

Julie said...

So sorry! If there's anything we can help with, let us know!!

Joanne said...

that was a beautiful post! i hope you are able to make it and all goes well. what a fabulous picture of you 4 ladies.