Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Pictures Galore!

So here are a whole bunch of pictures! This is everything from the past few weeks!

Bens ready for a walk with Nana and Papa. Daniel and I were taking advantage of being able to sleep in and Bens' jackets were in our room. He loved wearing the jacket!

Bens mowing the lawn with his Papa. Bens is missing the big backyard to play in... not so much the mosquitoes!

Bens being the cool dude his is!!

Family picture from Kimber's baby blessing. We blessed her on June 28 at my parents house so we could have the most family possible there.

A four generation picture with my mom and her mom.

Me and my little girl! She wore the dress that my mom and I both wore when we were blessed.

Bens showing some love to his cousin Audrey. She quickly had enough and pushed him away after being hugged and kissed.

This little guy kept giving us candy that he picked up. He was cute.


Bens enjoyed collecting candy at the Canada Day Parade in Raymond. Daniel took Bens up to the truck to get this big Freezie.

I realized after the parade that we hadn't taken any pictures of Kimber. She really was there so I took this picture after the parade. She slept the whole time!

Bens enjoyed getting out of the van whenever we stopped on the way back to Portland. He kept throwing rocks at the train tracks here and was sad to leave!

In the late afternoon Bens got really quiet and I looked back and saw he was playing with his toys under his blanket. What a cutie!

He finally conked out 30 minutes before getting home. He hadn't slept very much that afternoon. It worked out well though as he kept sleeping when we got home and he went straight to bed!

Happy 4 of July! It was over 100 so here are Kimber and I melting away!


Bens has been really good with Kimber. He loves to help out and tries to play with Kimber a lot. This is them 'playing' yesterday.

I have survived this week so far with being home alone in the days with our two kiddos. It wasn't as difficult as I expected which is good! I have had some offers of people willing to take Bens for a little while... I may be taking them up on it!

2 comments:

Kimber said...

I love - LOVE - that picture of your two kids "playing". So sweet!!

Joanne said...

it only gets easier- trust me. and that pic of them playing is adorable. good luck and rest while you can!!