Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Saturday, June 20, 2009

So here is a picture update on what has been happening in the past while!

These first few pictures are from the baby shower that Bethany threw for me. I mentioned it before but she did an amazing job!

This is everyone decorating the onesies and guessing the time their baby was due (what time the ice would melt off of our strollers in our drinks).

The candles on the table, it looked so good!

Me pushing the ping pong ball out of the balloon. Sounds easier than it is!


Baby feeding contest. Julie won by drinking the 4 oz the quickest... maybe our team only got 1 oz down! Drinking from a bottle is also more difficult than it looks!

The carnival came to our ward activity. This was the night before Bens and I came up to Canada with my parents. He enjoyed putting his head in the holes.

Family picture at the carnival... it is hard to get a decent picture these days! Daniel pretty much looks the best out of the three of us!

A family picture with Nana and Papa.

Nana bought Bens these sunglasses at the dollar store when we got back to Canada. Every once in a while he wears them. He is such a cool dude!


Here is the most recent picture of me. It was taken on Wednesday so I was exactly 39 weeks. I am so ready to have the baby! At my Dr's appointment yesterday we scheduled an induction for next Friday in case she hasn't come yet. We just want to make sure she comes with enough time for us to get visa's, birth certificates and for me to heal before we head back to Oregon.

Daniel made it home safely on Thursday. It is great to have him here! He has been so much help and our little Bens sure did miss his dad! He has been pretty clingy since Daniel came back.

Anyways, have a great day!

1 comment:

Joanne said...

hmmmmmm you look great but it does look like you at are a little bigger-in the end it really doesn't matter! I'm glad Daniel made it back safely. now just pop that baby out and come and visit me!