Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Utah!

So Bens and I are enjoying our trip here in Utah. Our trip down took an extra 3 hours because of border crossings and a wrong turn! Oops! Bens did really well with traveling down.

My cousins wedding was really nice. I did a slideshow for them and that was a lot more complicated than it needed to be but it has all worked out and looks great. I will add some of my favorite when I get back to Canada. The Open House last night here at my Aunt and Uncle's house was really nice. The weather even cooperated. The wind died down just before the reception and it started to sprinkle ten minutes before it ended. We had dark clouds glooming around through out the day so it could have poured!

I should be going. I need to get ready for church. With just me with Benson I am only going to 1 hour of church so I don't go crazy! Have a great Sunday!

No comments: