Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Pictures, Surgery and More.

So some people may already know but I went in for a small surgery on Monday. Nothing major! I have been having abdominal pain and didn't know why so they went in to take a look around to see what was going on. Kinda strange but the doctor didn't come and talk to Daniel or me after the surgery so we still don't know what it was. I am recovering now and have had a lot of help from family. Mycousin's wife took Benson on Monday and yesterday and my Mom has been taking care of Benson today.

It has been nice to be at home and settle back into a normal routine after our vacation. Bens turned 16 months old yesterday and has gotten quite the sense of humor with it! He was hiding around the corner from us yesterday and played peek-a-boo with us. When he finally walked into the room he let out a loud "ha-ha". What a smart kid!

Benson super cute moment for the week though happened at church on Sunday. Daniel was out in the hallway with Bens near the end of Relief Society/Priesthood and they were walking towards the RS room. All of a sudden Bens started running towards this little girl and gave her a huge hug. He just stood there smiling and hugging her. Daniel came and got me out to see and then Bens let go and walked away. He turned around and ran back and started hugging her again. I think he is trying to learn from how his Daddy snagged me up or something! Now he has officially had his first kiss (around 9 months old he and a girl in our ward crawled to each other and kissed) and his first hug at church!

I can't remember if I wrote this while I was gone or not but my sister is getting married in September. We are super excited for Brooke and Aric. They got engaged just before I left for Utah and have decided to get married before Daniel and I go to Portland. We are glad they decided to do that for us! So that is all the big news on my front. Here are a few my favorite pictures from my cousins wedding as well. Enjoy!











1 comment:

Pilgrim Family said...

Horray for Brook and Aric!! that is so exciting. I wish we could come up it is hard to be away from home at fun times. Any way I hope you feel better also, I hate the hospital.