Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Vacation Time!


So last week Daniel and I celebrated our 2 Anniversary. We had a nice time having a "date" at home while my parents took care of Bens. We had a nice dinner and watched a couple of movies. Anybody who knows me very well knows that I love weddings and wedding dresses. I tried my dress on, which barely still fits, and didn't want to take it off! So that was on the 15, our Anniversary. On the weekend we went to see The Dark Knight in theaters and ate at Chopstix. Pretty good food!!


My handsome groom!


Bens also had his first sleepover at my Aunts house. He did really well. They let him stay up late playing so he would be really tired for bed. When we picked him up in the morning he had his breakfast I sent, oatmeal and applesauce with a sippy of milk, plus bummed some juice from my Uncle. He saw someone eating a banana so he had to have some and my Aunt eating Peanut Butter Toast and had to have some. My little mooch! I love him.

Today we are leaving for the Okanagan to stay at a family cabin. We are excited to get there! Bens and I are waiting for Daniel to come home from work so we can leave. Hopefully Bens will sleep most of the way there! A lot of Daniel's extended family will be there so it will be great fun! If I get the chance I will upload some pictures while we are on our trip.

On our way home we are going to go to Edmonton for a visit. Daniel's brother is coming home from his mission next week! He left just after we got married so it will be nice to have him around again. I am excited for Jared and Bens to meet. Good thing Bens usually doesn't play strange!

Have a great week and for those coming to Magrath a great Magrath Days weekend!

2 comments:

Adam and Catherine Perkins said...

I think it is cool you can still fit in your dress! I tired mine on about a year ago and I barely fit in it still. But after the way my ribs have grown with my twins kicking them outward I have a feeling it will never fit me again. Sad
Catherine

Pilgrim Family said...

hey, we missed you on our very short trip to magrath, happy anniversary!! it is crazy how time flies justice and i are up for 3 years in sept. weird!! hope all is well!! talk to ya later.