Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, June 23, 2014

Mr Bennett

Daniel's sister had her baby boy yesterday.   We went for a visit at lunch today and loved getting some baby snuggles!  They were testing a name while we were there so I can't announce it yet but I will tell you he is such a sweetheart!


Benson did not want to have his turn end.  He got a second chance to hold him and was sad when he had to let Kimber have another turn.


Kimber having a chance to hold Mr Bennett.


I love those chubby cheeks!


McKay's snuggles.


Daniel holding his first nephew on his side of the family!


I quickly took my turn!  Well it was a long turn but I was quick to snatch him up!


He was happy as long as he was holding my fingers!


T was fascinated by her cousin.  She was really soft with him.  I had been prepping her at home for it!


Daniel's girls with the baby.


McKay had a snack I guess!


Taylor had a turn and loved holding him so much!


She got really mad when we took him away!


Family photo.

No comments: