Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, June 13, 2014

More Birthday!

My Benson is 7.  I can't believe he is already that old!  I love him so much.  He is such a smart kid and loves to figure things out.  He is also pretty silly which can make our home a fun place.


Showing off a bit of his loot.


Like I said, silly.


Bens wanted to be Luigi for his birthday.  He borrowed a backpack and flashlight from Gramps so he could be from the new Luigi's Mansion game.

Kimber may look happy here but she was running away and get mad at me for taking a picture!
She and McKay were being the ghost's that Luigi needed to catch.


Ghosty Cakes.


McKay enjoyed running around with the foam finger.


Luigi's hat cake. 


This is one of Bens' favorite games to play!


Now that we have more space to live in Bens got a kid sized basketball hoop.  Uncle Jordan would be proud!


He was sad that he had 2 girlfriends after he blew out the candles.  I may have teased him a bit too much about the girls he told me he had crushes on.  Oops!

1 comment:

eyun said...

Love the pic of Benson and Jenga.