Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

Random Pictures

These are a bunch of photo's from my iPad that I have finally put on the computer!


This was the first ice cream cone she ate by herself.  This was back in November.


Kimber really wanted me to curl her hair so here it is all curled and her asleep in the car.


Tights on the head and chocolate on the teeth, nothing better for a Sunday afternoon!


Her hair is finally long enough to squeeze into pigtails!


My special little helper in the kitchen!


This kid hates to get his haircut!


But he looks so handsome when he does!


Sleeping in the car again!


Taylor's new bed.  She is doing so well sleeping on it.  She does like to play in the closet and put on Kimber's dress ups though!


These two love to be together and play!


I have debated putting this up on the internet.  The other morning I walked into Cakes' room and found him like this.  I asked him what happened and he said "I pick my nose".  We have been talking about not doing that!!


Kimber happy and ready for school!


McKay wanted me to take a picture of his milk moustache the other day.  He then told me "I want to keep it", referring to his moustache.


No comments: