Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Saturday, February 1, 2014

December- Christmas

Is it really the beginning  of February?  I feel like we just had Christmas!  Well here is our December Christmas post.  Next up January Christmas!


I was the Duty Parent the day of Kimber's Preschool Christmas Party.  Santa came to visit but she wouldn't part with me so I went up with her.


After opening her gifts Kimber put on her tiara and boots to watch Tinkerbell.  She was pretty excited! 


Taylor enjoyed opening her presents.  I got the girls matching shirts and had them wear them.  Too cute!


McKay became a hipster with his vintage camera that has discs you put in it to look at pictures.


Benson got spoiled with tons of Lego!  He loves to build neat things with it!


On Boxing Day we had a Bateman Bash.  Tay pretty well had all the toys here to herself while the other kids explored.  She started walking just before Christmas and now is a full on toddler and thinks she needs to be in the middle of what the big kids are doing.


McKay caught playing with the eraser.


Cousins playing together.


Like I said, she loved having the toys to herself!


Newest member of the extended Bateman family.  I was looking forward to holding this little one but was quite sick so I kept my distance.


Family game of Oh Heck.


The guys played some Bump.


Benson had fun with Uncle Spencer running around.


Baby snuggles, nothing better!

We really enjoyed our Christmas despite sickness!

No comments: