Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, April 21, 2013

Birthday Festivities

Benson's birthday is this week but celebrated it this weekend.


On Friday Benson and I went on a date to Red Robin to his birthday meal there.  Enjoyed stuffing his face full of fries!


The birthday song... I think he really enjoyed standing on the bench.


Yesterday morning after he went grocery shopping with Dad he got to have breakfast in bed.  He wanted to show off his smoothie-stache


Kimber and McKay were excited to be in on the breakfast fun!


This is quite possibly one of my favorites!  I love this photo!


We spent the morning getting ready for the super hero birthday party which meant we assembled our Batman cake!  Daniel took care of everything in black.  Clearly I had the difficult job!





This was most of the boys from the party.  One was late and we forgot to take his picture later.


McKay posing with Benson.  This was about the best we could do with a 2 year old!


Kimber didn't want me to take her picture.  She was upset after I took this one.  The paper she is holding is her 'DS' that she plays with.  Benson got one yesterday so now she has to have one too.  I love the kids imagination!


McKay in the midst of the birthday fun!


The Boys and Kimber posing with their Batman masks.


This guy got spoiled and now has all sorts of super hero toys!


Excited he got a watch from Nana and Papa!


Getting the time set.  This morning at church for about 5 minutes he kept me updated whenever the time changed!


Birthday cake.


Our very own Batboy!


Taylor made her rounds with Aunty Rachel...


And Grandma.  She was very happy and chill which is a nice change from her clinging to me as of late!

We had a great, exhausting day!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Great photos, great party!