Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, March 25, 2013

St Patricks Day and more



Benson was the first to see what the Leprechaun did while we napped on St Patricks Day.

Kimber was next to see what he had done!  The Leprechaun made one of our pots and one of our pitchers magical and the water turned green when we put it in them.  That was one tricky Leprechaun!!



I had my hair done on Saturday and was taking pictures of it and Kimber decided to join in!



Saturday night I then took the plunge and cut Kimber s hair.  It looks much healthier than before but I am kind of sad that the curls are gone!


McKay wanted to get in on the pictures as well to show off his bed head!

I have been having major problems uploading videos to blogger so I am posting them on Facebook and will share the links!  Here, here, here, and here.

That is how things are going here!  We are just embarking on Spring Break here and are looking forward to Easter.  Hope you all enjoy this season!

No comments: