Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, August 24, 2012

August catch up!

I really don't know where the month went!  We have had a lot going on here!  Of course the obvious, Taylor was born!


August 9 Bens pulled his first tooth out.  He showed me that he could pull it down horizontally so I told him to yank it out.  After a pathetic attempt I told him what yank meant and then he was a pro!  Since then the tooth next to the one he pulled has become loose.  How did he get so old?


McKay actually does like his sister!  I can't get it on camera very well but here he is with Taylor!


McKay was a little tired at dinner one day.


Bens is great with Taylor.  He loves to hold her.  On Sunday he held her for close to an hour for us.


Taylor after her first Sunday.

That about covers the month.  I guess not too much happened but it seems like a lot after having our little angel!

1 comment:

sharleen said...

that is so cool about Benson's tooth. Neko went to the dentist months ago and they told her one of her teeth might be wiggly but nothing has happened. She will be thrilled to see this video.
Taylor looks like such a sweetheart - can't wait to meet her!