Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

July...


I will start with this sweet picture.  Kimber gave Jared a big hug after he brought over her birthday present from him and Jade.  She was super excited to get Mrs. Potato Head!


Here is breakfast this morning.  We had chocolate toast.  I forgot we had some Nutella until Benson asked for some and got it out for us.  This was even after Kimber had been wiped down once!


My cranky pants of a son.  Every morning he does this.  I don't know what to do for him.  The following video is of him doing his freak out.  If you don't watch it I don't blame you but Nana, do you have any ideas?




I put Enchanted on for Kimber this morning.  McKay was suddenly a very nice boy and was laughing at the ogre while Kimber was asking me to turn it off because it is too scary.  I made her watch more.  Between the ogre and the evil step-mother it scares her a bit.  I love the face she is making in this picture!


Kimber being scared of the movie and McKay happy as can be!


Here are a few belly pictures for those that aren't close enough to see it in person.  I got a little winded in this one!


I am just so enthused here!


I have 2 weeks and 1 day until my due date.  I told Daniel that on Friday night after we have gone to see the new Batman movie he can start massaging my ankles to bring on the labor.  We will see when our little girl decides to make her debut.  I have been feeling pretty lousy lately so I am hoping sooner than later!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Yeah for August - baby day. The kids are cute - I will email some suggestions, not that they are necessarily going to help but anything to try, right?