Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, April 2, 2012

We're Back!

So the kids and I took off for Fairmont last week and had a great time!  Grandma and Gramps took us and then we met up with  Great Grandma and Grandpa Streibel while we were there.  Unfortunately I forgot my camera so I will post pictures of our fun times once I get copies of the pictures.  We will just say that my kids are little fish and loved going swimming everyday!


This video is from the Thursday before we left for Fairmont.  Naomi and McKay were loving looking at the snow.  They looked pretty cute just sitting there.  McKay was especially excited.  He started doing a new action to show he wanted to do something.  He would point at himself and then at whatever he wanted repeatedly.

McKay has really grown up this week.  He can say Bubble, which he is in love with,  and he has started to sign more and please when he wants something.  He has also gotten a lot of personality.

I think that is all.  We are enjoying being home with Daddy and will hopefully have Fairmont pictures to show you.

No comments: