Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Our Happy Birthday Boy!

Here is our big 5 year old boy!  I can hardly believe it has already been that long!  He has already been spoiled today and has more presents and a party to come!


As a special birthday gift he got new glasses!  That is right he is taking after his Mommy and getting glasses at a really young age!  I think he looks so handsome in his glasses.  He is having a bit of trouble understanding that he has to wear them all the time.  He got his case out and put them away because he didn't feel like wearing them.  So I went into iPhoto and found some lovely pictures of me when I had my first glasses.


Can I just say it was the 80's?!

Well we have lots planned for our birthday boy.  We are going to Grandma and Gramps' to do hot dogs and hamburgers as per the Birthday Boy's request with a birthday apple crisp for dessert.  On Saturday we will be doing a family party for those that can make it.  I think it will be quite small as it is a busy weekend.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

yeah Benson - you look wonderful!!!