Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

More Cruise

So these pictures are out of order but lets be honest, you don't care!


Rachel and I at the beach in Fort Lauderdale.


Daniel and I walking back to the ship in Nassau.  Some guy gave me and Jade flowers on the beach so I wore mine.


Jade, Rachel and I visiting Senor Frog.


Jordan got ripped off by the hair braiders, good thing there wasn't much to braid!


All of us in the D.R.


Daniel and I waiting for our excursion in Grand Turks with the Freedom, left, and Glory in the background.  Don't know how but the Glory was always behind us while sailing but would dock before us every time!


Daniel sandwich.  Beach time on our excursion.


Bateman Brother Totem Pole, Fort Lauderdale.


Most of the family in Fort Lauderdale.


Fresh on the boat, waiting to sail.


Paddle boarding in Nassau.  All 3 of them were on one board here.


First formal night.  Ok, time to brag, I bought that dress at Ross for $17!


Enjoying the sun in Grand Turk after our excursions.


Second formal night.  I also got this dress at Ross for $16!


Rachel had a crush on Josh Groban, I mean our bar tender!


The magician that did a private show for us.  Pretty amazing!

That is all.  Have a good night!

No comments: