Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Absolutely Shocking!

Here's what we do around here to keep ourselves entertained!




Cakey fed himself Taco Soup and LOVED it!


Yesterday I let Benson eat pudding right out of the bowl and he said he was done and left the table.  A few minutes later this is what I came in and found.


I think this was the best part of my day by far!  The worst was taking him away from the pudding.  I still marvel that he fit the whole spoon in his mouth!


And one last video of my little super girl.  Kimber insists on wearing her cape with the purple side, yeah that means purple side in.  Kinda confusing!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

maybe it is just me but the videos are just blank squares - love to see them if I can - love, Mom