Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Festive Fun!

We have been starting to get into fall and all the great holidays that it brings.  Last weekend we celebrated Thanksgiving.  Yes my American friends we have it much earlier in the year but we don't get Turkey overload in a months span!  Last Saturday we started off our festivities with the ward Fun Run.  No I didn't participate but I went for the breakfast they had afterward!  After that McKay, Kimber and I went and watched the family Turkey bowl.  Starting last year Daniel's family has done an annual Turkey bowl with my SIL's family.  It was fun to watch, well lets be honest, I read a book while they played!


Daniel's Aunt found some really cute onesies for the younger two.  I am having a hard time believing how big McKay is getting.  I know that I say that every time I am on here but he is turning 1 in a month!




Kimber's onesie is a little bit too accurate!  McKay has had fewer bite marks but Kimber keeps them coming still!


I was so proud of McKay for listening on demand here.  He is such a sweet little man.  I am starting to think I need to give him a haircut but I don't want to lose his curls.  I suppose I will do the sides and then try and trip up the top.



Kimber was so cute when she started listing everybody that she loves.  Sorry she didn't get the entire family but she did pretty good considering her attention span suits her 2 years!


My little monkey!  When I put her down for her nap last week she was looking so pretty and had a sleeping bag on.  This is how she emerged!  How could I not laugh and take a picture!


McKay and Grandma enjoying the football game.  Poor Daniel got kneed near the beginning of the game and had to sit it out.  He is doing much better.


Oh Kimber!  She loves playing dress up.  It actually reminds me of me when I was little.  Unfortunately I don't have the picture I was thinking of on my computer!

Anyways, we are getting ready for Halloween now.  Daniel brought home a pumpkin today so let the fun begin!  Benson is wanting to be pirate for Halloween.  Kimber will be donning our dog costume and McKay is not the same age the other two were so he can't continue the tradition of being a Monkey for his first halloween.  I guess we will skip right on to being Dracula for him!

No comments: