Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Backyard

So I told you a little bit about our backyard when we first got here.  I never did get a picture of my friends but they were there!  Now I look forward to our kids being able to go out into a backyard and play.  We have only been married 5 years so I think it is about time that we actually had a backyard.


This is our lovely before of the yard.  I wish I had gotten a video or picture of the old fence but it was decrepit and the gate did not open without much persuasion.


Here is our lovely backyard now.  I love it so much!  But for now it is to look at until the sod takes.  Can you tell that I am a bit excited about the backyard?

Thanks to the help of my in-laws we got most of the work done before Daniel got home from work today.  Jordan did a great job with the grunt work and the rest of the family took care of the kids while we worked.  Benson actually helped Gramps replace a toilet, well with the beginning of the job.

Daniel and I also went and test drove some Hyundai's and got 4 free movie tickets.  I think we will be going on some dates soon!

Now to end here are some video's and pictures of the kids eating oreo's and showing me their guns.




2 comments:

Kathy said...

Great yard! The kids will sure enjoy it especially if you can get it watered in well in the next couple of weeks. What gun show?

Julie said...

holy crap! Kimber looks so old! Maybe it's just her hair....Yay for backyards!