Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

How to Play

So I have been tagged. I answer the questions and then make up my own and tag 5 other people.

1. Most embarrassing moment.
Unfortunately the only thing coming to mind is my first kiss. Cliff Notes version... I left a Stake Dance early and went around the side of the building with a guy. What I didn't think about was my parents coming to pick me and my friends up from the dance who showed up early and watched this happen. They sent my friends to find me when they came out. There have been a few catch phrases that friends from then will recognize but I will not put in here. Soooo Awkward!

2. If you could have an endless supply of any one food, what would you get?
Ketchup chips! I love them, and I hate them. They taste so good that I have a hard time pacing myself with them and then I hate how my mouth burns and sometimes sluffs skin after eating too many! I know... gross.

3. If you could be someone else who would you be and why?
A real person or somebody that I made up? I always said I would love to be a Pop Princess wearing a tuque (beanie for all my American friends) that dressed modestly. It always bugged me that all the celebs wore ridiculous outfits that never covered enough skin. Maybe I am getting a little bit too old for that one though. Somebody real? I have no idea. Pretty happy with me!

4. Top 5 favorite songs of all time.
Ok, maybe this will be my most embarrassing moment. 1- Mmm-Bop, Hanson 2- With Arms Wide Open, Creed 3- When You Say Nothing At All, Alison Krauss 4- Gracie Girl, Ben Folds 5- Time, Chantel Kreviazik

5. Oh what the heck...If you had a million dollars what would you spend it on and why? You have to spend it all in a month!
Well I would first pay off all of Daniel's student loans. Next I would have my dream house built therefore deciding where we are going to be living for the next however many years! Buy new clothes and some shoes and accessories. Pay somebody to come in and do my laundry for life. (I hate laundry, it never ends!) I think that might take care of it. If not we would throw a nice vacation, Japan or Australia or both, in there as well.

My Questions:
1) Where is your ideal place to live?
2) What would your perfect day be like?
3) Most embarrassing moment?
4) If you could meet one person from history, who would it be?

5) Favorite vacation of all?

I'm Tagging
Ali
Cassidy
Diana
Kinsey
Brittany

Have fun!

No comments: