Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Portland

So we have been here in Portland for a couple of weeks now and we are loving it. Everybody here has been so nice. There are quite a few families living in our complex that are students at the Chiropractic College.

Benson has started making friends with some of the kids. Well not so much friends as someone to steal toys from. They go back and forth taking the toy from each other. Sometimes it is great but others Bens or the other child get sad so we are working on the whole sharing aspect of friendship. It is kinda neat to think that he is going to be actually friends with these kids by the time we leave.

Benson has found a cupboard that he likes to sit in. I have my pots and pans in there right now so he doesn't fit so well. I think I may be rearranging my cupboards so that he can sit in there. He thinks he is so clever. Next time he gets in it I want to take a picture so I can post it for you!

Brooke's wedding went really well, I think I mentioned that in the last blog. I finally have pictures to put up though.

Enjoy the pictures and have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

jessica said...

hi! I found your blog through my SIL, Joanne. Can you tell Dan that Jessica Hodder says hi? I went to high school with him. I didn't know he is going to be a chiropractor! way to go. good luck in portland.