Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Our Big Boy!

Hello all!

Benson is becoming such a big boy! A couple of nights ago we tried Benson in a 'big boy' bed. He lasted about 10 minutes, the second night he lasted 2 hours. We heard a thump and Daniel went to check on him. He was standing on the ground by the end of his bed. Daniel picked him up and Bens just started feeling his face. When he realized it was Daddy he snuggled in. Daniel put him in his bed and he stuck his hand up with a sock in it. Daniel took the sock and Bens fell right back asleep. So last night Benson made it all night! Yay! I went into his room this morning and he was still in his bed happy and having fun.

Here are a few pictures from the past couple of weeks. We got "Boo-ed" last night. We were given some chocolate cover cake suckers... they are so good! If anybody knows how to make them please send me the recipe!! Anyways, enjoy the pictures!


Bens was only happy when he was upside down in the picture!




Bens has taken to putting is food in his hair.

2 comments:

the Smiths said...

Benson is so adorable. we haven't tried a bed yet with Aurora I don't know if she could handle it, I guess we wont know until we try.

innisfam said...

go to my blog and on fun sites it says bakerella. she makes them in many different colors and shapes. she was on martha stewart. I made them and the kids loved them, they took a while though. way cute I agree. I think her site is bakerella.com or bakerella.blogspot.com.
cya