Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Mother's Day

I was spoiled this year!  I will only share one picture from my fabulous morning which consisted of breakfast in bed and being showered with presents.  I was in full wake up mode which meant I looked 'hawt'!


Benson painted this for me at school.  I almost started crying it was so sweet!

My morning continued on with church and having Benson and Kimber sing to me in Sacrament meeting.  I was so happy seeing them up there!

After a nice nap we went to my in laws for dinner.  Everybody the helped out with dinner did a fantastic job!


Miss T with Auntie Rachel waiting for dinner.


The kids had a blast running around the backyard.  Kimber wore her Sunday best over so she got an old t-shirt to run around in.


McKay had a blast running around.


Sweet action shot of Bens jumping off the canoe.


Our little sweetie enjoy eating outside.


Benson ready for dinner to start.


Really ready!


My handsome man bringing dinner out.



We got to talk to Daniel's brother Jordan who is serving his mission in Jamaica right now.  It was great seeing him and we thought the time went way too fast!  It was great getting to hear him so excited about missionary work and being able to see his excitement and love for the work and the people of Jamaica!


Daniel made my favorite cake!


Kimber enjoyed playing at Grandma's, she was pretty sad to leave at the end of the day.

No comments: