Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

We have been having so great Halloween fun around here this week.  Warning there are a few videos in this post!!



Getting our Pumpkin on!


Kimber got the little pumpkin from Rachel's Bridal Shower and wouldn't let us use it for the this.  When I told Daniel my idea all of a sudden she was cool with the big pumpkin eating her little one.  She carried her pumpkin around for 2 days, it was her treasure!

We brought out the costumes out for the kids to see the night before Halloween and they got pretty excited!


McKay being a puppy.


Princess Kimber, she was so excited to have a princess dress.



Hahaha!  This is my favorite!  Benson wasn't sure if he wanted to be Batman or a Vampire, specifically Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  I told him he should be Batman while the costume still fit.


She is getting to be such a big girl.  I can hardly believe she will be 3 months old next week!!


Taylor and I chilled at home after doing a little Trick-or-Treating.


My cute little Taylor Monkey Mae.



McKay went out with the big kids around our complex but was pretty done.  I had him put his candy in a bowl while Benson and Kimber went out for more.



He kept putting his feet on top of the bowl and resting.  He really enjoyed getting to eat the candy!!



Kimber's incredible haul.


Benson's haul.


When Benson left for school this morning we had a layer of ice on our van.  I took this picture at 10:30 about 2 hours after he left.


This picture was just after 2.  I am loving the snow!!  I feel like we are going to have a real winter this year!!  Yay!  I was sad that the kids didn't get to go tobogganing last year.  This year for sure! 

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Hi - loved it all! even the snow! the video of McKay being a dog didn't load - said there was a problem. Anyway, sure loved seeing you all.
Nana