Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

McKay Boy

I realize that I haven't been putting very many pictures on the blog of McKay.  Well really I don't take as many pictures as I used to.  Here are some pictures of my McKay Boy.  These pictures are about a month old but they are better than nothing!


Oh I love the tongue!


Benson loving his brother.  I am having a hard time keeping Benson away from McKay these days.  He loves him so much and wants to show him everything that he does.  Hopefully in a couple of years he will feel the same when McKay will be following him around relentlessly!


McKay looks so cool in this picture!  He is growing up way too fast.  He has started to really use his hands and loves holding rings now.  Also his new found love is eating his toes while he is naked.  Seriously, I put his diaper on and he stopped eating his toes and got really angry at me.

No comments: