Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dear Crazy Man in Winco,

Thank you for your input in my childs development. Drugs may have helped you recently but please keep in mind that my son is 2 1/2 years old... he throws tantrums in public places. It is not the first time and it will not be the last. Oh, you are also not a Doctor so please don't tell me what drugs I can put my son on to calm him down. You met my husband as well... did he seem well adjusted to you? I thought so... he acted the same way at my sons age.

Sincerely,
Chelsea 'My son is not ADHD' Bateman

2 comments:

Kimber said...

Hahahahaha ...


I was told yesterday, by two different people, that my daughter "seemed ready for a nap".

Gotta love it!!

Joanne said...

that is hilarious. Love it when people put their 2 cents in. hope your christmas was fabulous!!!