Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Playing Pretend

Bens has been really big into pretend play lately. He has been having tea parties using his tools as utensils and cars as cups. There is more to come about his pretending but for now here is a cute picture of him from the other day.

I looked over at Bens and he had put his chair up on the recliner and had a grand ol' time!

I got Bens up from his nap this afternoon and he had this popple beside him by his bed and they were 'eating fries'. I wrapped the popple up like I swaddle Kimber and he brought it down here. The videos I am posting show how he was playing pretend with the popple!



Bens was so cute and careful as he changed his popple!



A few weeks ago we were at a friends birthday party and Bens was having a lot of fun there. He had a teddy bear that he was taking care of. He decided that it was time to feed and he lifted up his shirt and stuck the bears head under his shirt to feed it. Bens burped the bear and then switched sides. He was very modest while doing this. I guess he has seen this around the house or something... I am glad he took on the modest end of it! Jeff videoed it but I don't have a copy of it... this is how it happened at our house!



This is a video of Kimber cooing. She didn't break out into an actual laugh but she was pretty happy that Daniel was talking to her. These are some pretty great kids!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Thanks again for sharing. I would love to see the one your friend taped. love those kids!

Brandon and Bethany said...

So fun! I am glad you guys are feeling better. :-)