Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Baby Update

I don't have any pictures of Bens today but I am sure some more are bound to come!

Daniel decided to use his hand as a measuring device this week.

Here I am at 30 weeks. I think I am already as big as I was at the end of my pregnancy with Bens!

Surprise! I cut my hair on Tuesday. I went to a school downtown. It was really nice. It isn't as short as I was wanting it to be. In short I have had worse haircuts! Only thing is that parking cost more than my hair cut did so I don't think I will be going back there anytime soon unless Daniel drops me off!

3 comments:

Kylee said...

Your hair cut looks really cute! I like it!

Kinsey and Dustin said...

I forgot to tell you the other day...I love the new haircut!

Joanne said...

soooo pretty and soon this pregnancy will be over and you will look post baby fabulous!