Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Monday, January 26, 2009

Catching Up!


So I have been slacking recently. Since it is 4 am and I can't sleep here comes the update!
Benson has been pretty fun recently. He has been playing more by himself and a while I ago I went and checked on him and he was cleaning up his mega blocks in his room.


He just likes to look at himself in the pictures after I take them.


Well I think he may be more interested in the camera but I keep fooling myself!



Daniel is pretty good at helping me with Benson when he gets home from class. I love it! He is the best husband I could have asked for... Love you!


I think Bens has seen me do this a time or two! He loves to settle in on the couch with a blanket. Often if we get up he will have stolen our seat and blanket by the time we get back!


I put my housecoat on Bens a couple weeks ago. I think he liked it because the next day we were in his room and he undid my housecoat and started tugging at it. He was finally happy when I put it on him and rolled the sleeves up.


Some of Bens' new favorite things to do is taking off his clothes and asking for a bath (we have had to start spelling it out so he won't start chanting for it) and putting on his jackets. He has the right idea, he just doesn't understand that sometimes it is upside down!

So Daniel is doing well this term. He seems to have settled into his schedule. Mid terms will be coming up soon so I will be a study widow before too long.

I have been doing well. I haven't been too sick with this pregnancy which is great! I could however sleep at any given moment though, well except for right now. We have caught a cold that seems to be making its way around.

On Friday we have our ultrasound! Yay! We are looking forward to it because we are finding out what we are having this time. Daniel and I are pretty sure it is a girl. Daniel secretly hopes we won't have a girl until we are out of school but what can you do?

Like I mentioned before Benson has started to say Bath. Pretty well anytime he is in the bathroom he starts asking for a bath. When we tell him it is time to go to bed he knows the routine. He will lead me up the stairs to the bathroom and get ready for the bath. There have been a few times he has gotten so excited that he has actually climbed in with his clothes on!

Bens has also started asking for Juice this week. He is slowly starting to talk more which is nice. Most of it is babble but we have made out bath, door, juice and ball. He points at a lot of things that he wants as well. After our night time prayers he often looks at me and points to his pillow saying he wants me to lay beside him. I put my head on the pillow for a few minutes and then leave. He is such a cute little guy!

Well this has gotten really long! I will leave it here for now! Stay tuned to find out what we are having! Have a good week!

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Cute pictures - we love seeing them - how about some pictures of you too? Love, Mom