Just thoughts and updates on our little family!

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snow Day?


So this morning woke up to this outside. No big deal! I remember that we were asked to give talks in church but had forgot until Bens was eating breakfast. Daniel was in bed still and I yelled up to him in a panic. We were told to use any topic so Daniel said we could use one of our 2 talks from the summer. I calmed down until I remembered our printer doesn't work.


The phone rang and my visiting teacher told me that Church was canceled! What a relief! So we had a nice relaxing day at home playing games and had some friends over for dinner. These are pictures that I took just after we got the call about church. There is more snow on the ground now but still a lot less than is on the ground back home! Daniel's exams for tomorrow has been postponed until the first Friday of next semester. Hopefully the school will be open on Tuesday!


Here are a couple pictures of Bens enjoying a Costco chocolate muffin. I love his blacked out teeth!

1 comment:

the Smiths said...

thats amazing that church was cancelled I didn't know that happened. Benson is a cutie!